Steps Recovery Centers
984 South 930 West, Payson, UT 84651
This Rehab Has Been Verified
About This Rehab
Well Established and Here to Help
Steps Recovery Centers is one of Utah's leading addiction recovery centers. We are educated, trained and focused on how we can help individuals recover from their addictions. We focus on treating the person as a whole with a full mind, body, spiritual approach to recovery. We understand that addiction is often caused by underlying issues therefore we take a multifaceted approach to assessment, diagnosis and treatment.
Steps Recovery Payson Center resides in a peaceful suburban neighborhood, which adds to the overall ambiance we wish to create at our location. You’ll also find that our location is easily accessible as it is only a few blocks away from Veterans Memorial Highway.
Other notable landmarks and businesses include:
Photos of Steps Recovery Centers
This Rehab is Accredited By The Joint Commission
The Joint Commission, formerly known as JCAHO, is a nonprofit organization that accredits rehab organizations and programs. Founded in 1951, the Joint Commission's mission is to improve the quality of patient care and demonstrating the quality of patient care.
State Licenses are permits issued by government agencies that allow rehab organizations to conduct business legally within a certain geographical area. Typically, the kind of program a rehab facility offers, along with its physical location, determines which licenses are required to operate legally.
Licensed in the State of Utah by State of Utah Department of Human Services:
License# 54747, 54746
The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) is a branch of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. Established in 1992 by congress, SAMHSA's mission is to reduce the impact of substance abuse and mental illness on American's communities.
SAMHSA Listed: Yes
What to Bring
- Credit card to put on file for your medications
- Current medications must be in the original bottle and prescribed to you (Suboxone may be prescribed as a taper or continued as directed by referring physician.)
- Insurance Card
- Photo ID
- Names and phone numbers of healthcare professionals and family members and/or anyone else you would like to have involved in your treatment
- Up to $200 in smaller denominations for incidentals
- Casual comfortable clothing
- Shoes for everyday use and for exercise
- Workout/gym attire
- Shoes, shirts, and appropriate undergarments are required at all times
- Hats and sunglasses (may be worn outside only)
- Personal toiletries (needs to be alcohol-free)
- Journal or Recovery Related Books
- Please keep your belongings to ONE large suitcaseIf wanted, you may bring an MP3 player of some sort that does NOT have music previously uploaded, camera function or radio function. Steps Recovery Centers will provide you with a music list that you may pick which songs, motivational audio and meditation audio you would like uploaded onto your device.
For more information about the Admissions process at Steps Recovery Center, please contact the center by phone.
Self Pay Options
Cash, Credit Cards, and Checks Accepted
Accepts Most Health Insurance
Aetna, Anthem, Beacon, Blue Cross, Blue Shield, BlueCross and BlueShield, Cigna, Deseret Mutual Benefit Advisers, GEHA, Molina, Optum, Regence, TRICARE (Military), UMR, UnitedHealthcare,
University of Utah Health Plans, Out of Network
Medication Assisted Detox
Detox is the process of getting the drugs or alcohol out of the system and treating any uncomfortable withdrawal symptoms that may occur. The amount of time a client remains in our detox varies on a number of factors. These includes the severity of the dependency or addiction, what amounts of certain drugs are in the system, the type of drug and how long it takes to get medically stabilized. Medical detoxification involves administering and prescribing a series of medications to help minimize withdrawal and cravings, and constant assessment from medical professionals.
Evidence Based Programming
We are an evidence based and recovery oriented facility with a foundation upon our combined 12-step and DBT focused program. While in treatment each client is carefully guided while they introduce and implement these steps and treatments into their lives. With a foundation of the 12-steps, and DBT skills to help regulate their emotions, our residents have an established set of tools to help them navigate their new life of sobriety and recovery.
Types of Therapy Offered By Steps Recovery Centers:Acceptance and Commitment (ACT)
Applied Behavioral Analysis
Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
Cognitive Processing (CPT)
Internal Family Systems (IFS)
Structural Family Therapy
Types of Amenities Offered By Steps Recovery Centers:Private room options
8 two bedroom apartments as some client rooms
Sober softball league
Community recovery events