Annie's House - A Steps Recovery Center Facility
1601 13200 S, Draper, UT 84020
Time To Make A Difference
Finding the right help for yourself or a loved one can be an overwhelming and stressful process. If you are feeling overwhelmed, please feel free to call our sponsored hotline. Start the road to recovery today!
(888) 557-203324/7 Private & Confidential
Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP)
Intensive Oupatient Program
Medication Assisted Treatment
Welcome to Annie’s House, a trusted addiction recovery and co-occurring mental health treatment center in Utah. We are a unique Steps Recovery facility, with the goal of helping patients feel comfortable through every step of the rehabilitation process.
We believe that healing from a drug addiction and mental health disorders is a journey that takes time and deserves respect. No matter where you are on that journey, we can help you find the way. Talk to our friendly and helpful staff today about the options available for people who are interested in admitting themselves, and those who need to admit a family member, friend, or loved one. We are here to make sure you or your loved one receives the services necessary for their road to recovery.
The Road to Addiction Recovery
When you go through Annie’s House, you are part of the Steps Recovery family. Our clients become a member of our family and are treated as such. We follow a combined 12-step and DBT program that offer support for you and your whole family. We help you and your loved one to understand why and how addiction takes place so they can help you on your sobriety journey after you leave our facilities. Our Utah-based drug rehab and mental health facility offers services at a reasonable cost. Our admissions page has details on insurance coverage qualifications and other funding options.
Photos of Annie's House - A Steps Recovery Center Facility:
What to Bring
- Credit card to put on file for your medications
- Current medications must be in the original bottle and prescribed to you (Suboxone may be prescribed as a taper or continued as directed by referring physician.)
- Insurance Card
- Photo ID
- Names and phone numbers of healthcare professionals and family members and/or anyone else you would like to have involved in your treatment
- Up to $200 in smaller denominations for incidentals
- Casual comfortable clothing
- Shoes for everyday use and for exercise
- Workout/gym attire
- Shoes, shirts, and appropriate undergarments are required at all times
- Hats and sunglasses (may be worn outside only)
- Personal toiletries (needs to be alcohol-free)
- Journal or Recovery Related Books
- Please keep your belongings to ONE large suitcaseIf wanted, you may bring an MP3 player of some sort that does NOT have music previously uploaded, camera function or radio function. Steps Recovery Centers will provide you with a music list that you may pick which songs, motivational audio and meditation audio you would like uploaded onto your device.
For more information about the Admissions process at Steps Recovery Center, please contact the center by phone.
Insurance and financials:
Self Pay Options
Cash, Credit Cards, and Checks Accepted
Accepts Most Health Insurance
Aetna, Anthem, Beacon, Blue Cross, Blue Shield, BlueCross and BlueShield, Cigna, Deseret Mutual Benefit Advisers, GEHA, Molina, Optum, Regence, TRICARE (Military), UMR, UnitedHealthcare,
University of Utah Health Plans, Out of Network