A recent survey has uncovered that while 21 million Americans have at least one form of addiction, only only 10% of this number receives any form of treatment. All forms of addiction are very harmful - and one of the worst perpetrators amongst these are opioid and narcotics. Drug and alcohol addiction costs the US economy more than $600 billion every year - this is just one of the many reasons why rehabilitation and care is so important.
If a family member or a loved one is suffering from some sort of addiction, then you are going to need fast and unfettered access to accurate information. How medical insurance benefits can cover the cost of treatment and rehabilitation is a very important consideration. The medical insurance offered by Aetna will help you to decide the kind of treatment, the length of the treatment and the location of the rehab center you can choose.
The following addiction/mental health conditions will be addressed and treated by counseling and rehabilitation centers.
All across the United States, you will find hundreds of alcohol and drug rehab centers. If you or a loved one is suffering from alcohol addiction, then you have to get them into a qualified rehab program ASAP. Depending on the severity of their addiction, you’ll have to get them into a facility that provides inpatient or short-term treatment. You also need to be familiar with the warning signs.
Aetna medical insurance will allow you to provide your loved one with the specific kind of treatment that they require. There are dozens of alcohol rehab facilities and professionals in your area - and Aetna will be able to match you with the ones that are ideal for your needs. Recognizing that you have a problem and being willing to start treatment is the first step. Medical insurance will allow you to seek the best help that is available for you.
Alcoholism does not always present in the form of ceaseless drinking and violence - it can also take the form of small or unobtrusive behaviorals that don’t really look like red flags. If you or someone you know has been behaving erratically or has been drinking on the sly, then you need to stage an intervention and talk to them immediately. The sooner they get checked into an alcohol rehab facility, the sooner they can get back on the recovery path.
Hi guys, my name is Allie Severino featured on Viceland’s hit series "Dopesick Nation" & also "American Relapse".
This video is about the different Levels of Care that's available in addiction treatment centers.
Here are the main types of treatment and rehab programs that accept Aetna’s medical insurance. The benefits will depend on plan details.
1. Inpatient Rehab Program: An inpatient rehab program is one where the addict lives in the rehab program and undergoes counseling, physical therapy, etc. so that they can recover properly. Inpatient rehab programs are the best choice for people who are struggling with a serious and debilitating form of addiction.
2. Outpatient Rehab Program: This is a kind of rehab program where the patient has to make regular visits to physicians and counselors to continue their treatment. This is a very effective form of treatment for milder forms of addiction since one can stay with their family and loved one
3. Addiction Counseling: Substance abuse is not just a physical thing - there is a very deep mental and psychological background as well. People who are recovering from substance abuse issues need to receive quality psychological care as well. An addiction counselor can help people by providing earnest and judgement-free guidance.
4. Residential Short-Term Rehab: Residential short-term rehab facilities are also covered by the medical insurance policies of Aetna. Since residential treatment is the most intensive and effective method of treatment, short-term residential rehab can be very helpful for many people. Some people find smaller goals much easier to attain easily.
5. Long-Term Addiction Treatment: Long-term addiction treatment is the right choice for those who have a very serious and debilitating form of substance abuse issue. Sometimes, people can have eating disorders and gambling addictions as well. For the more serious cases, a long-term facility is a very good choice indeed.
Don't Wait Another Minute For That Right Moment To Change Your Life Forver. Give Us A Call Now And We Will Guide You To A New Life Today!
Speak To Our Sponsored Partners For 24/7 Private, Free, Assistance(844) 377-8070
Here are some of the most effective forms of alcohol addiction treatment that you will be able to avail if you get Aetna medical insurance. They will be able to match you with professionals and alcohol rehab centers in Pennsylvania.
1. Cognitive Behavioral Therapy: This is a highly effective form of treatment that will examine the root causes behind alcoholism. This is a long-term treatment type that will be fully/partially covered by Aetna insurance. The details depend on your policy.
2. Group Counseling: Group counseling with other patients in recovery can also be a fantastic way for recovering alcoholics to leave their weaknesses behind them. Aetna Insurance will ensure that your loved one has access to the best group recovery programs.
3. Medication: The proper medication can also go a very long way in helping with alcohol addiction issues. Aetna’s insurance policies will ensure that you get access to proper medication that will be able to help you keep cravings under control.
These are some of the main types of alcohol addiction treatment that you will be able to access if you have Aetna medical insurance. Get in touch with Aetna to locate the best alcohol rehab center in your area ASAP.
One of the key choices that you will need to make while looking for a rehab facility is the type of treatment that you want to get.
Inpatient and outpatient alcohol addiction therapies are usually covered under most kinds of medical insurance plans, including Aetna.
Aetna’s insurance coverage is very thorough and will pave a way for you to access high quality care. Here’s how you can choose between outpatient and inpatient rehab.
For individuals who are struggling with alcohol addiction issues, proper health insurance can be a very good way of cushioning the financial blow. You will be able to get access to premium treatment very easily.
Aetna’s medical insurance has a lot of fantastic care centers and alcohol abuse recovery clinics in its network - which will let you gain access to a number of amazing physicians and therapists as well. If you want to gain access to these rehab facilities, you need to get in touch with your insurance provider or better yet call the facility directly, or call our helpline (844) 377-8070 we have adimissions counselors available 24/7 to help point you in the right direction if needed. Aetna will also be happy to locate a facility within your network that will be able to provide you or your loved ones with premium care.
Depending on your policy, Aetna might not cover the entire costs of your rehab treatment. However, the out-of-pocket costs you will need to pay will be very small depending on the deductible.
The majority of the rehabs and treatment costs will be covered by Aetna health insurance. In case there are any out-of-pocket costs, you will be able to sit down and discuss your options with the provider.
There are many plans and benefits that you can avail if you choose the right medical insurance provider. Once you find a alcohol and drug rehab center with Aetna insurance you will be on the road to recovery.
Addiction has a primary genetic component and it is also a serious issue that needs to be dealt with at the earliest. With proper care and rehabilitative attention, your loved ones will be able to get back on their feet. Addiction is nothing to be ashamed of - it is simply a sickness that needs to be treated physically and mentally. Proper health insurance can help you to provide the quality care that your loved one needs and deserves to get.
Each situation is unique, and every patient needs to get the best care that is available. Aetna’s medical insurance will help you locate proper caregiving facilities, qualified professionals, etc. It is a comprehensive plan that will enable you to provide your loved one with the best addiction care available in the United States. Discover which insurance plans work for you so that you can take care of your loved ones.
Click on the location box below and the GPS will match you with a drug and alcohol treatment centers near you.
Our Private & Confidential Helpline Is Available 24/7.
Licensed Treatment Centers
Caring, Supportive Guidance
Financial Assistance Options
Looking to feature or list your rehab on our site? Simply fill out the form and one of our marketing specialits will get back to you shortly.Submit Your Center